La Source TranquilleThe AreaBook ItGalleryLinks
Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu
LocalBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Local(8 Articles )
Links from the local area
- Tourisme Mémoir Tourisme de mémoir is a site produced by Oise Tourisme dedicated to the history of the départment, and most specifially to the story of the Oise in the two world wars. The site has links to pages of information and of places to visit (A voir & A Faire), and suggested itin ... more ...
- Senlis Tourist Office L'Office de Tourisme de Senlis est ouvert 7 jours sur 7 toute l'année (sauf le 1er et 2 janvier, 1er mai, et 25 décembre).
Du 1er mars au 31 octobre :
Lundi au samedi de 10h à 12h30 et de 14h à 18h15.
Le dimanche et jours fériés de 10h30 à 13h et de 14h à 18h1 ... more ...
- Weekend in Picardy Discover the best of France in Picardy, less than 4 hours from London
Picardy is very well connected to London, as you can reach the region through different means of transportation, may it be car with the tunnel, ferries or train. The region boosts an extensive net of hi ... more ...
- Oise Tourisme Tourist office dedicated to promoting tourism in the Oise. Oise Tourisme is open from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 12:30 PM and from 1:30 to 5:30 PM
- Picardy Regional Tourist Committee Picardy is ideally situated in the north of France and at the heart of Europe. The Comité Régional du Tourisme de Picardie is happy to guide you on your visit.
- Destination Beauvais - Paris Capital of the Oise department, Beauvais, "City of Tapestry-Making", is a dynamic, pleasant city! An exceptional historic and architectural heritage, and fashionable boutiques a mere stone's throw from the airport.
- Beauvais Tourist Office Monday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays (April to October) and public holidays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our visit advisors can guide and help you find what you are looking for: tourist and practical information, hiking and mounta ... more ...
- Chantilly Tourist Office Chantilly Tourist Office, in the centre of Chantilly is happy to help you make the most of your time in Chantilly.
Opening Hours :
From Monday to Saturday
09:30 > 12:30
13:30 > 17:30
Sundays from May to September & Bank holidays
10:00 > 13h30
14:30 > 17:00