La Source TranquilleThe AreaBook ItGalleryLinks
There are no events scheduled in the next 90 days.
Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu
Livre d'OrBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
2017(1 Article )
- January - Karin, Rosa and Anna We have seen Camelot (again), we saw Versailles and we have been in the hall of mirrors, where the treaty of Versailles was made. We loved the gardens and the walk of water and could imagine how it would be in summer. We had beautiful weather in Paris and admired the churc ... more ...
2016(15 Articles )
- October - Jaqueline, Joe Alfie and Sophie Thank you very much Adrian and Vanessa. We have had a lovely four days spent here, enabling us to do some great day trips. Paris by train from Mouy was the highlight, and I'm sure the children will be talking about it for years! the chateau at Chantilly was a full day out ... more ...
- August - The Tresidder Family Thank you very much Adrian and Vanessa, we have had a lovely relaxing week. We have enjoyed your beautiful gite which is excellently equipped. Our boys enjoyed your games room and the trampoline! The weather was excellent (36 deg C) and we loved relaxing in your beautiful ... more ...
- August - Family v. Lierop Thank you for the opportunity to have a week of leisure in your nice house "La Source Tranquille". We never met but you were replaced successfully by Ros and Bill. We enjoyed the house, the garden and the games room, made trips to Beauvais, Chantilly, Senlis and Paris and ... more ...
- August - Rolf, Mathilde, Simon, Sara and Sam Thank you so much for this lovely week! We've had a great time in your beautiful house and your great garden. Thank you very much for your hospitality. We really enjoyed ourselves. Our dog Sam also had a very good time but at the end he decided to go back to Holland with ... more ...
- August - Kathryn, Gary, Sam, Daniel and Woody Thank you Vanessa and Adrian for a lovely week, you have a beautiful place here. Our boys have loved the trampoline and football and we have all enjoyed the games room. It is the perfect place to relax and it's been so hard to get out of those luxurious beds each morning! ... more ...
- July - Judith, Bruce and Jonty Thank you so much for a lovely relaxing week. We would like to think we will be back.
Judith, Bruce and Jonty
- July - Vincent, Monique, Tess and Inez Lucky you, you live at such a great place. Lucky we, we could experience this great place for a week. We played all the games, read all our books and learnt how to use an automatic bin. Seen the fantastic horse show in Chantilly and swum in the lake near Beauvais when it ... more ...
- June - Maryvonne et Freddy Un grand merci a Vanessa et Adrian pour l'accuiel et le soin apporté pour que le séjour soit plaisant. Les grands comme les petits ont profité de "La Source Tranquille" car nous connaissons déja la région. Vous avez le soucé du détail pour que l'on se sente comme ch ... more ...
- June - Paul, Claire and Lola Rose We have had a wonderful 4 nights in La Source Tranquille. The gite is incredibly comfortable with everything we would need for a relaxing break. Our 4 year old daughter, Lola Rose, especially enjoyed the company of Twixie and Gracie!
Many thanks Vanessa and Adrian for ... more ...
- May - Gina and Stephan Very many thanks for a luxury week in your cottage. Everything was perfect and we really felt at home. Returning from our excursions (Senlis, Musée de Condée, Amiens, Beauvais) always felt like coming home. Again, thanks for everything.
Gina and Stephan
Ger ... more ...
2015(21 Articles )
- December - Andy Vanessa, Adrian, thanks so much, we had a great stay. Extra comfortable, no noise, big beds. What more could an Australian ask for. Thanks again.
- November - Cherry and Brian Thank you so much for sharing your piece of heaven. This was the perfect place to spend the last 4 nights of a 5 week driving tour of France. Your thoughtfulness and helpful suggestions will always be remembered.
Cherry and Brian
Victoria, BC Canada
- September - Milton and Margie We have enjoyed a relaxing visit, all too short. We shall have to return to continue our exploring of this beautiful area. Thank you Vanessa and Adrian for your welcome and guidance.
Milton and Margie
- September - Ian and Moya We immediately felt at home after the wonderful welcome by Vanessa. The champagne was a great gift and we were thankful for the items in the fridge.
We visited many places around as the wet weather prevented us from taking advantage of the gardens.
A truly great place ... more ...
- September -Deville family Thank you for the lovely welcome. Two days in a little paradise! We had a great time.
- September - Mark and Sue Thank you for our stay at La Source Tranquille. We really enjoyed our night out at Senlis - Ma Nature restuarant recommended. It's a lovely place to stay and we enjoyed the visits from the cats
Mark and Sue,
- August - Becky, Neville, Emily and Joel Thank you for your lovely welcome, the milk, juice and champagne were much appreciated. The gite is a really good base for sight seeing. We've managed to pack a lot in despite the rain!
Becky, Neville, Emily and Joel
- August - Jo, Stu, Chloe and Grace I have had a lovely holiday your house is very beautiful and I had a lot of fun on the trampoline and your garden is huge, one of the best holidays ever!
PS I think the dogs enjoyed themselves too and they loved every walk we went on!
I have had a great time ... more ...
- August - Linda and Steve A fantastic week thank you. Loads to see and Paris!! Thanks to you all and hopefully we'll be back.
Linda and Steve
- July - Dutzler family A great week for our family and the two dogs! The weather was wonderful too.
The Dutzler family
2014(17 Articles )
- October - Roberto, Olge, Alexei, Alexandr et Masha Italien translation to follow
Roberto, Olge, Alexei, Alexandr et Masha
- September - Jane, Dave and Andy Had a great week staying in a lovely gite with excellent weather (mid 20's). We enjoyed days at Senlis, Chantilly, Beauvais, Clermont, Compiegne, Pierrefonds (the Chateau) and Paris. also took the opportunity to visit the Paris Motor Show.
Thank you to both Vanessa and ... more ...
- September - Katie, Lance and Tamara What a very pleasant and great surprise to arrive late on saturday to a wonderful meal! Lots of vegetarian choices for three people who had not eaten all day and had endured many difficulties beforehand.
This is a lovely place and we very much appreciated the cordial wel ... more ...
- September - Linda and Brian Had another enjoyable week here. Weather was really good too. Visited loads of lovely places. Thanks for letting us stay.
Linda and Brian
- August - Tracey, Howard, Ethan and Tris A wonderful gite and very comfortable. Really enjoyed visiting local areas and Paris (x2). La Source Tranquille is truly amazing!
Tracey, Howard, Ethan and Tris
- August - Louise, Nick and Charlotte A fabulous gite (most comfy bed ever!) and very welcoming hosts made a wonderful week. Not even the inclement weather could dampen our spirits as we explored the region from Arras to Paris.
Thanks to Vanessa, Adrian, Mille and Lawson for having us and in particular for i ... more ...
- August - Bev, Ian, Hannah and Amy A wonderful week of peace and relaxation in this charming and very comfortable gite. Thank you so much for the warm welcome - champagne much appreciated!
Bev, Ian, Hannah and Amy
- July - Helen, Geoff and Luke What a fantastic two weeks we've had here - the ideal base from which to visit Paris as well as the other small local towns. La Source Tranquille is exactly as its name suggests: calm and peaceful, and yet within easy reach of patisseries, shops and the supermarket for esse ... more ...
- July - Julia, Conor, Aidan and Martin What a wonderful gite and location. Thank you for the excellent hospitality and wonderful stay. Julia and the boys loved their trips to Chantilly and the small surrounding village despite all the rain
Enjoyed the football and drinks and look forward to seeing you al ... more ...
- July - Dorothy and Tony We have so enjoyed our stay here - "I thought our cats were mad!". We have had the most wonderful "chillout" - away from work and a bonus Wimbledon on TV! Thanks for inviting us over for drinks and bits. Your family are delightful.
We enjoyed Chantilly and Paris, a ... more ...
2013(17 Articles )
- December - Hans, Els, Leah, Ties & Indy We loved the gite. Lots of privacy and a very luxurious house. Nice beds! Our son would like to live in it, so that's a big compliment. Thank you for a beautiful week!
Hans, Els, Leah, Ties & Indy
- November - Agathel & Jean-Hugues Nous avons passé un très bon week-end dans ce gite plein de charme... et de chats qui sont très mignons avec qui nous joué dans le grand jardin. J'espère qu'on pourra revenir.
Agathel & Jean-Hugues
- November - Thomas, Olga, Thomas, Anais & Mack La petite maison est superbe avec tout son confort. Nous y avons passé un agréable sejour.
Merci pour tout, Thanks for all!
Thomas, Olga, Thomas, Anais & Mack
- November - Hazel, Kevin, Julia and Paul A peaceful week at La Source Tranquille; its name perfectly describes its setting. a great base for exploring some very interesting towns and visitor attractions. Most of what we did has been reported before, however:
Chantilly was terrific. The horse spectacle is a mu ... more ...
- October - Mariette, Alexandre and Aimée We've had a lovely stay at La Source Tranquille! As well as staying around Mouy we also visited Beauvais, Senlis, Chantilly, Compiegne and Alexandre's newborn nephew east of Paris.
Thank you for your hospitality Adrian and Vanessa!
Mariette, Al ... more ...
- August - Barbara, John, Jade & Katie What can I add that has not been said before. Thank you for making our stay so relaxing.
Barbara, John, Jade & Katie
- August - Ian, Tracy, Hugh and Annie We have thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Mouy at La Source Tranquille. The gite is all we hoped for and the home and grounds are fab! The extra touches such as garden games were a bonus and the gite was really well equipped too.
Mouy is really well placed to explore the a ... more ...
- August - Brian, Linda, Austen and Logan Well what can I say that hasn't already been said. The cottage (gite) was 10 out of 10 except for the stairs (could do with a chair lift!). The weather the first week was hot and sunny, 25 deg +. Wednesday we went to Paris by train and it was pouring down by the time we g ... more ...
- August - The Kennedys Thank you so much for a fabulous holiday. Your gite and gardens are fabulous and so well equipped. The weeks weather was superb, sometimes too superb. We made the most of it with trips by train to Paris and days out to Chantilly, Pierrefonds, Beauvais (at night) and then ... more ...
- July - Alison, Andy and Lily We've had a fantastic week at La Source Tranquille especially the invite to Adrian and Vanessa's BBQ on our second evening here. It was a really lovely evening and great to meet all your friends.
Places of interest to visit are definitely Chantilly, Senlis and Pierrefond ... more ...
2012(33 Articles )
- December - Mr et Mme Chorein Gite comfortable, calme et bien decoré. Accueil chaleureuse. Tres agréable séjour.
Mr et Mme Chorein, Mortagne sur Gironde, France
- December - Bert & Annita Thank you for our wonderful stay at La Source Tranquille. We have rested indeed (and watched all the old Christmas movies!) and de-stressed from all the hard work and other stuff. But we also enjoyed lovely cities as Senlis, Chantilly, Beauvais and of course Lafayette and ... more ...
- December - Sheelagh & Mike Ditto! All the other comments say it all. In over 30 years of holidaying in France we have never felt so at home and comfortable. You have ticked every box!
We will most certainly be back and will recommend La Source to friends and family. Now, if you could start conv ... more ...
- November - Julia & Richard A lovely stay in a very comfortable holiday gite; a perfect home away from home, with all the mod cons we could wish for whilst away.
An ideal location also for visiting nearby Chantilly, Compiegne, Senlis and Beauvais. Some beautiful Chateaux, cathedrals and churches in ... more ...
- November - Marion, Helen and Graham Absolutely wonderful time; accommodation 1st class, the best we have had! A peaceful little town with handy shops for essentials.
This is a fantastic place, [we'll] come again!
Marion, Helen and Graham,
- October - Steve, Rachel, Leah & Leona Thank you Vanessa and Adrian. You are lovely lovely people! So welcoming and friendly and made us feel at home.
The place is so peaceful, just wish the weather had been better to enjoy the garden but an added bonus to have the table tennis!
Enjoyed every bakers in to ... more ...
- September - Julia, Stuart and Emilie We have had such a wonderful time. Thank you so much for making our two week holiday so peaceful and enjoyable. Emilie has particularly enjoyed her daily visits from Dominoe and Gracie. I think we may have to get her a pet when she's a little older! Your gite is beautifu ... more ...
- September - Karen and Mark Thank you for such a warm welcome to your beautiful gite! We had a fantastic break, lots of lovely walks and relaxation. We'll go home with batteries fully recharged - thank you!
PS Thank you also for our engagement gift - we'll plant it and it'll remind us of our sourc ... more ...
- September - Sophie, Pete & Etty We had a lovely stay in your gite, La Source Tranquille. The week was filled with very nice visits to beautiful and interesting places. We specially organised this trip for my mother of 84, who has been nursing my father (96!) for many years and needed a break. She loved ... more ...
- September - Matt, Amber, Ruby, Savannah and Ayeesha We have loved every minute of our stay at La Source Tranquille. As soon as we drove through the green gates we were in awe at the beautiful garden. We came with 3 children; my little sister aged 11, our 4 year old daughter and our 10 month old baby girl. There was so much ... more ...
2011(14 Articles )
- December - Lesley & Philippa Our first Christmas ever in France we certainly found the perfect place to enjoy the festivities - a true home from home. Even Santa visited us!
Vanessa, Adrian and the family flew to Singapore soon after we arrived (don't think it was anything to do with us....) which w ... more ...
- November - Sylvain, Caroline et Tom Un gîte très agréable, charmant, calme, qui nous a permis (nous Normands) de retrouver nos amis de Lorraine.
Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir et conseillerons ce gîte facilement.
Sylvain, Caroline et Tom (2 ans)
Olivier, Amélie et Antoine (2 ans)
N ... more ...
- November - Famille Lalaque Merci pour merveilleux week end. Votre gite est très beau
- November - Dudley Glenn and Diane Vanessa and Adrian,
This has been one of the best of our European travels. Your warmth and hospitality have been a great source of pleasure. Our trips each day to the various outlying areas have been a great respite. The gite is magnificent. This has been a wonderful ... more ...
- October - Phil & Helen A great little hideaway behind the big green gate!
Nice to getaway from busy Paris and loved stepping out into a huge garden.
Things we did:
Walked around Senlis, would recommend Le Jardin des Thes
Cycled to Hermes, gentle hills and doesn't take long. Came back v ... more ...
- October - Richard, Helena, Lidia and Adrian Vanessa and Adrian
Many thanks for making our stay so great! Comfortable beds, all mod cons and every detail well thought out.
We have had an exciting experience and go home tired, but full of wonderful memories!
We wish you great success, health and happiness.
... more ...
- October - Scott, Joanne, Charlie, Nathan and Anne What a lovely gite to stay in during our visit to the area. Very homely and comfortable. The british satellite TV was a great addition to help amuse young kids in the morning. The weather was a pleasant surprise for the time of the year.
Thanks very much.
Scott, Joa ... more ...
- October - Pat, Jim and LeOra Thank you for having such a lovely place to call our home while we were here visiting with our "French family and friends". This is such a peaceful place. The tranquility lives up to its name. Thank you for arranging such a nice visit with the Mayor. We have had such a g ... more ...
- October - Kathy and Richard Thank you Vanessa and Adrian. La Source Tranquille is beautiful. We enjoyed a peaceful time in the garden, painting and reading, and also found lots of interesting places to visit on the days when it was just too hot for Paris - Never expected summer in October!
Kathy a ... more ...
- September - Ann & Richard What a wonderful gite. The best we have ever been to, and I am sure we will ever find.
Everything was excellent from the bed to the kitchen cupboards which were stocked with anything you may need for a short or long stay holiday.
Vanessa, Adrian and the children made ... more ...